Friday, January 27, 2012

Introduction

Hello everyone!

My name is Lindsey Mattei and this is my senior year at Albertus. I am currently a stay at home mom other than being a full-time student. I am due for my second child in the end of February and am very excited. Because of my pregnancy I have already visited 3 museums: The Yale Art Gallery, The Yale Center for British Art and The Wadsworth. I have not done all the research I want yet for the papers, but the visits were fabulous. I would especially advise anyone with children to visit the Wadsworth on family days. My daughter and I had an amazing time together there. I will most likely be visiting the two Yale galleries again, hopefully taking more extensive tours, and then also the Met. My plan is to have all my visits done before the next baby so my schedules for visits will be done in the next 5 weeks. But then I will be writing about all the experiences throughout the class.
I looking forward to seeing your pictures and hearing about your experiences.

1 comment: