Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sara's Blog

Sarah created her own blog... check it out... I like her theme!  I mentioned to her that you all do have the entire semester to get the job done... The 8 week outline is for my adult ADP students who take the class.  They work on an 8 week mod system.

As a recap, I am expecting 4 papers and 2 annotated photo essays from 6 unique Museum Visits.  For those that are finding transportation to be an issue, you may use the New Haven Museums for 4 visits and 1 trip to NYC and 1 from anywhere else.  Take your time and spend the afternoon on each visit.  Yale offers free audio tour headsets which you should definitely use.

You can either post your work to this blog or create your own.  Do post a hello and short bio as well as a tentative schedule ASAP though.

2 comments:

  1. I found out that if anyone has an iPhone and is interested, there is a free app for Blogger. I have not tried it out yet but it might be something that can help people keep track of comments or new blog posts. I'm still trying to get a hang of the web version, but it might be easier for some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://thoughtsbythuerling.blogspot.com/2012/02/update-on-my-museum-experiences.html

    ReplyDelete