Friday, April 13, 2012

Photo Essay - Yale University Art Gallery


For my photo essays I visited two close museums for a second time since I have my hands full with small children now! The first photo essay is for Yale University Arm Museum. I actually met up with a friend downtown and first caught a bite to eat at my favorite place to eat, Claire’s Cornucopia. After eating we just took our time walking through the museum and I spent time on floors that I haven’t spent much time on.

Please enjoy the photos I took as I just snapped away at anything that caught my eye this visit.

I am always drawn to modern art and things that create depth and texture. Another thing I love to see is artists’ work that I have studied in classes or have read a lot about. When I see their art in real life it is almost like experiencing seeing your favorite Hollywood actor, or something like that.























1 comment:

  1. Okay... it would be good to annotate and/or identify the pieces presented here...

    ReplyDelete