Friday, April 20, 2012

Wadsworth - Photo Essay #2


For my second photo essay I went to the Wadsworth museum. Again I went on a family Saturday so that my daughter could enjoy what they had to offer. We took my husband along as well and it truly was a great time right before the newest addition made her appearance.

They had a Latin American theme and so we made maracas, masks and watched a great traditional dance with Mexican art displayed in the main room.

I, again, am drawn to the artists that are famous or I know a lot about, so I have pictures of art by artists that I have studied or are well known. My daughter also made her appearance making the crafts, drawing in the special exhibits and one of her traditional mask. (Maybe it will be famous one day too! Ha!)



























2 comments:

  1. This family day thing seems awesome--costumes and all! I hope you guys had a great time.. Also, your daughter is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, good to make a family day of it! I hope you will continue to take her to events like this all while she is growing up....

    Some annotation is desirable to accompany the images of the artwork you photographed...

    ReplyDelete